PilotE² Permafrost is a permanent or fixed analyzer, suitable and useful for continuous HVAC and Refrigeration systems monitoring, control, operation supervision and energy efficiency measurement and verification.
Real Time Supervision and Monitoring
- Sending alerts by email against thresholds or malfunction events.
- Operators or maintainers can access from any device using simple Web applications.
- Local access via WiFi or Ethernet and access remote via 3G/4G
Powered by a PLC can implement HVACR plant control to optimize performance.
Sending data to PilotE² EMS, a powerful cloud software with many advanced features and tools for energy and cost analysis, dashboards, reports, KPIs, IPMVP projects and much more.
IoT y Refrigeración 4.0
Simple and secure connection to any SCADA by OPC UA or Modbus TCP / UDP or IoT cloud platform by MQTT.
- Communication Modbus (TCP, UDP), Ethernet, Modbus RTU, RS-232/ RS-485, MQTT
- PEthernet protocols DHCP, DNS, NTP, FTP, FTPS, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Web Visualization HTML5
- Operating system Real-time Linux 3.18 (with RT-Preempt patch)
- CPU Cortex A8; 600 MHz
- Ethernet interface 10/100 Mbit/s, Twisted Pair S-UTP; 100 Ω; Cat. 5; 100 m max. length
- RAM memory 256 MB
- Flash memory 256 MB
- Memory card type microSD up to 32 GB
- Supply voltage c.a. 100 … 264 V (47 … 63 Hz)
- Input current ≤ 0,55 A (110 V c.a.); ≤ 0,33 A (240 V c.a.)
- Dimensions 400mm x 400mm x 150mm
- Color Grey RAL 7035
- Housing material Cold rolled steel sheet EN 10130 + A1. Coated with embossed RAL 7035 hardened polyester paint, with UV protection.
- Conformity marking CE.
- Operation conditions: 0 … 55 °C, <95% R.H. n. c.
- Storage conditions -40 … 85 °C, <95% R.H. n. c
- Protection typen IP66
- Operating altitude without temperature derating: 0 … 2000 m; with temperature derating: 2000 … 5000 m (0.5 K/100 m); 5000 m (max.)
- Shock resistance Up IK10
- Conformity EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3
Setup and Monitoring Web App
If you are interested to test PilotE² Permafrost or you want our team contact you to better explain the whole process, fill out and send us this form. We will solve any doubts you may have regarding the system and we will explain in detail the steps.