PilotE² Heating Portable Analyzer is a portable device to measure, log and analyze energy efficiency parameters of a heating plant such as boiler rooms or solar thermal energy plants.
- Industrial design, rugged carrying case and waterproof, IP67 closed and IP65 open. With standard wiring system M8 and M12.
- Extensive data acquisition capabilities, communication buses and connectivity:
- 4 analog signals 0-10V / 4-20mA (temperature, pressure, humidity, flow, …)
- 7 digital signals for status or malfunctions
- Up to 10 M-Bus heat meters, electric meters or pulses counters.
- 1-wire temperature sensors
- RS485 port with Modbus protocol.
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity: Ethernet and GSM / GPRS / EDGE / 3G.
- Great computing capabilities for energy efficiency ratios
- Data logging in SQL databases and CSV files in internal FLASH memory 1Gb or SD/MMC card up to 2 Gb. Data downloading via FTP / HTTP.
- SCADA monitoring with integrated real-time monitoring which can be accessed using a standard Internet browser from any computer or smart mobile Web.
- Analysis and reports with the Energy Management System DEXCell Energy Manager, which makes it a powerful tool to analyze energy efficiency.
|Dimensions||318 x 257 x 152 mm|
|4 Analog Inputs||
There are no reviews yet.