Portable heat meter with non-invasive ultrasonic flowmeter designed to measure the fluid speed flowing through a duct. The transducers are non-invasive, clamp-on type, allowing easy installation and cleaning. It uses transit time difference measuring principle by two transducers that works as ultrasonic transmitters and receivers.
It also has two Pt100 temperature and three 4-20 mA analog inputs allowing it to work as a heat meter.
- High Performance Flowmeter: ± 1% accuracy, ± 0.2% repeatability, ± 0.5% linearity, integration period 0.5s.
- 8-36Vcc extended range power supply.
- Rugged carrying case IP67 suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Standard wiring system M8 and M12.
- Ultrasonic transducers for flow measurement.
- 2 Pt100 temperature inputs for heat meter.
- 3 4-20mA analog inputs, two of which can be temperature transducers for heat meter.
- RS485 port with Modbus communications protocol.
- 4-20mA analog output.
- OCT output and relay output with programmable pulse width.
- Internal storage flash memory to store configuration parameters.
- Total volume and energy (positive, negative and net).
- Monitoring by PilotE² Heating Analyzer using RS485 communication bus. You can connect multiple serial devices sub-metering.
- Electronic unit, portable heat meter with non-invasive ultrasonic flowmeter. IP67 rating closed, IP65 rating openend.
- Rugged carrying case with integrated trolley, waterproof and impact resistant. IP67 rating.
- A pair of ultrasonic transducers for 15 mm OD – 100 mm OD pipes with 5m shielded twisted cable. IP68 rating.
- A pair of ultrasonic transducers for 50 mm OD – 700 mm OD pipes with 5m shielded twisted cable. IP68 rating.
- A pair of stainless steel clamps to fix transducers.
- A pair of releasable ties to fix temperature probes, (-40 °C to +85° C) continuous, (+105 °C for 500 h) .
- A pair of contact temperature probes, Pt100 3 wire, connector M8, class A.
- Wiring 10m cable with M12 sockets for supply and communications.
- Silicon grease coupler tube.
- A pair of ultrasonic transducersfor 50 mm OD – 700 mm OD pipes with 5m shielded twisted cable. IP68 rating.
- Temperature sensor with active 4-20mA output with or without LCD display, immersion or contact. IP65 rating.
- Temperature sensors with passive Pt100 output, immersion or contact.
- Installation material for sensors.
- Pressure sensors with active 4-20mA output with or without LCD display.
- Thickness gauge to increase measurement accuracy.
|Dimensions||559 x 355 x 229 mm|
There are no reviews yet.